By Where is God Ministries Founder and President, Wayne Connell
Copyright 2005 Where Is God Ministries
10) Bring her flowers or a card.
9) Greet her with a hug and kiss.
8) Take over the kitchen and do the dishes.
7) Massage her feet, neck or back.
6) Plan date nights in or out of the house.
5) Connect with her and tell her you love her.
4) Allow her to be honest about how she is doing.
3) Believe her when she says she “can’t.”
2) Listen to her feelings without trying to “fix it.”
1) Pray with her and for her.
Copyright © 2004 Where Is God Ministries. “Top 10 Ways Men Can Encourage Their Wives.” Visitors may print up to 5 copies of this pamphlet. To publish or distribute, you must contact WIGM for permission. Order WIGM’s booklet, Not By Sight: A Guide to Ministering to Believers Living with Chronic Illness and Pain!
Share Your Thoughts